RedmineNB V1.1 for NetBeans 7.2.1 released
RedmineNB V1.1 has been just released. It includes new features and many bugfixes for the V1.0.x releases. Since RedmineNB has an implementation dependency to the Issue Tracking module, this version is only compatible with the NetBeans IDE 7.2.1 (Build 201210100934).
A Redmine V1.3+ installation is recommended for best compatibility (tested against Redmine V2.1.0). There are some limitations in the functionality since the used Redmine REST API is not yet fully developed. This page gives an overview of the Redmine REST API functionality.
RedmineNB V1.1 includes many bug fixes and improvements. The changes includes:
- [REDMINENB-20] – Error when trying to open and issue
- [REDMINENB-10] – Project Members
- [REDMINENB-18] – Reorder columns Find Issues result grid
- [REDMINENB-14] – Implement issue filtering by Assignee
- [REDMINENB-15] – Implement filtering by multiple enumeration values
- [REDMINENB-23] – Add Issues to the Tasks List
- [REDMINENB-25] – Html preview of the issue description textile markup
- [REDMINENB-26] – Show created and updated information
- [REDMINENB-24] – Fix compatibility issues with NetBeans 7.2
- [REDMINENB-8] – Show options when viewing issue
There’s a new Redmine Wiki markup viewer for the issue description. The implementation (still a prototype) is based on Mylyn WikiText to converting the Textile markup to HTML. For HTML rendering the capabilities of the Swing JLabel component is used.
An issue listed as Action Item using the toggle button in the upper right toolbar:
- RedmineNB is still under development and not yet intended for production use.
- List of known bugs and limitations
- Please vote for this issue to make the Issue Tracking API public… asap!